Hello everybody.
This is ROOG the English king of Kinger.
Last week we watched Sleepy hollow in Netfrix.
But I slept a little wile.
However I know that movie is stupid.
I don't hate Jonny Depp.
But he is always same face I think.
And that Durahan face was very stupid or idiot whatever.
Anyhow I don't wanna miss monster.
Go away shh shh!!
By the way
Our furbys got a lot of fleas recently.
So I washed them on tow days.
I hope I destroyed all of fleas.
But they still biting our furbys delicious body.
We hate them so much!
Ughhh!!
OK
Thnx for reading my banana sentence.
I hope you guys getting nice and smoothly.
Have a nice day and have a nice greeting.
See u next time.
Vest wishes.
堀江竜二
Hello sir,
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting. I look forward to what you wish to share next.
Sorry to hear about the fleas on your babies. Could they be getting them in that empty lot that Miss Lauren takes them to sometimes? I'm sure they'd thank you for killing those critters.
Have a great day at work, or well the best day that's possible at work.
happy days sir.