Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dromb

Hey there!
This is ROOG the English hippie. 
First I should apologize for you guys. 
I don't wanna write English sentence in last weekends. 

By the way. 
I got a new hobby from last month. 
That is this. 


And this. 


These are "Jew's harp"
First one is Hungarian. 
Second is Vietnamese. 
These instruments have mystic sound. 
I love that very much. 
But my wife don't like that. 
I hope she will little bit more curious. 

However I'm really sleepy. 
My body said I wanna go to bed stinky head!!
That's why I'll go to bed soon. 
 
OK. 
Thx for reading my furtfull sentence. 
I hope you guys getting nice and soft. 
Have a nice day and have a nice noon. 
Vest wishes. 
ほ、り、え、り、ゅ、う、じ

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's great. I hope to hear you playing on one of your brides scopes soon. I tried playing the first one when I was a teenager, I stank at it. Perhaps in time Miss Lauren will come to enjoy your musical talents. I wish you a nice rest sir. Please sleep well. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete