Sunday, January 31, 2016

In which RooG whines

Hello everyone. 
This is ROOG the English porter. 
Last night I went to kick boxing gym. 
It was very tough. 
Cuz that class was almost two hour and teacher was active duty pro kick boxer. 
I'm tired but kinda fun. 
I like moving my body. 
You should try that if you can. 

By the way Tomorrow I'll go work. 
I don't wanna go. 
Help me somebody!!
Boohoo!!

OK
Thanks 4 reading my transporting sentence. 
I hope u guys getting good day next day. 
Have a nice dream and have a nice horseback riding. 
C U next time. 
Vest wishes. 
堀江竜二

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir,

    Sorry you have to go to work, but we all have to do it if we want a roof over our heads and it's also a good way to keep the wives happy. Not that you have more than one wife, I'm talking about mine too. This class looks like it's pretty rough. So if someone wants to beat you up, all they have to do is see you after class? I hope you are able to continue with the kick boxing. Thank you for posting. I wish you a great week. Thank you for working so hard.

    ReplyDelete