Sunday, January 24, 2016

RooG reviews the movies

Good evening every one. 
This is ROOG the English tortilla. 
I don't like writing English sentence. 
Cuz my English always sucks. 
So I didn't post last week. For give me. 

By the way we watched 2001:Space Odyssey. 
I couldn't understand last scene. 
But maybe every body didn't understand that movie. 
That is OK cuz every people different explanation feel. 
I like that movie.  But little bit too long. Inter Mission was kinda fresh feeling. 
Actually we watched other show too. 

Orange is the New Black Season two 2014
That is great stupid TV show. 

Abunai Deka(あぶない刑事)1986
Seriously stupid Japanese movie. 

Guardian of the Galaxy 2014
Nice '70s music with Groot. 

Man vs Wild season two 2013
Fresh bug eater with nature. 

Zathura 2005
I like that game gimmick and stupid kiddy fight movie. 
 
Jessica Jones 2015
Power girl with too tough guy and asshole. 

Hunger Game Catching Fire 2013
Don't hurt to Katniss Everdeen asshole! I like her!!

Yes Man 2008
I like beginning anywhere has stupid. I like naked btw. 

Crimson Peak 2015
19th century pretty writer and gross kind ghost with Loki. 

That's all maybe. 
I like watch TV. 
My wife too I guess. 
I don't like Japanese gossip kinda. 

OK
Thanx for reading my thinner sentence. 
I hope you guys getting nice day tomorrow. 
See you next time. 
Vest wishes. 
堀江 竜二








  



2 comments:

  1. Sir,

    You have been missed. Thank you for catching us up on all the shows. I've enjoyed some of them, others not as much. Sir your English is getting better with every post, so please keep it up. Sir could you write about your trip to Florida. Maybe a three part miniseries. The going there, the being there, and the getting out of there. I was so sorry to read about Miss Daisy, I sure hope she is better. I hope you are staying warm at work, I know the weather is getting crazy cold for yall. Well I guess I'm done. Enjoy your week sir. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the only thing you couldn't understand from 2001: A Space Odyssey was the last scene, don't worry! You're a smart man. I've watched the movie a few times and still don't understand most of it. I just like to look at it, it's a beautiful movie to look at. Orange is the New Black is indeed good fun. Those were some great synopses for the other movies as well. Have a good day, all the best!

    ReplyDelete