Hello everyone.
This is ROOG the English spokesman.
I'm very sleepy.
Cuz last night I slept at 4am.
I don't know why I didn't sleep.
Then I slept 4hour.
But I went to the Kick Boxing club.
I got sweated for 2hours.
Today I did lite sparring.
He is good fighter.
He punched my face many times.
I cut my lip Whatever.
But I kicked his face few time.
That's not bad huh?
But I still weak.
So I should do more practice.
Anyway
Thank you for reading my tape recording sentence.
I hope u guys getting not bad day tomorrow.
See u next time.
竜二 堀江
Mr Ruji, you sir are a beast. Sorry you couldn't sleep the other night, I imagine the extra workouts helped though. Sorry about the lip too, thankfully you have that sweet wife to take care of you. Have a great rest of your week too sir. Thank you.
ReplyDelete