Good evening every citizen.
This is ROOG the English politician.
I'm sorry I couldn't write my blog recently.
Why? Cuz my life is SO tight that's it.
Now Japan got Japanese monsoon(梅雨). I don't like this season.
Cuz temperature isn't low but steamy feel and always rainy sky. Or laundry stuff don't dry! Fuck this season!!
Anyway next month gone. Bye bye!
By the way Orange is the New Black was started.
We love that show.
But that prison looks really fake.
That prisoners are too free. That guard must more hard work.
And I wanna see Piper's tits! If cause I do.
Oh tomorrow drop Game of Thrones!
I worry about Jon Snow and Sansa Stark and Arya Stark.
I hate Mr,Bolton he is worst bastard ever.
OK
Thx for reading my govarnmently sentence.
I hope u guys getting nice day tomorrow.
See u next time maybe.
Vest wishes.
堀江 竜二
No comments:
Post a Comment