Good evening every insects.
This is a ROOG the English mastervater.
This week we watched "American horror story coven".
We watched episode 6 today.
That drama is kinda stupid and sometimes looks like MTV drama. (Like I candy or Teen wolf whatever.)
Honestly l don't understand about characters name.
But this drama has many grotesque scene and sexy scene.
I glad to watch it.
At present my favorite season is season 1.
That last scene I got goosebumps.
Well done A(mercian horror story) team!
Tomorrow we'll should go to work.
So that's why we must go to bed soon.
By the way l definitely hate that game!!
If I can I'll go to inside that game.
And destroy all of them!!
When l use my burning head!!
OK
Thanx for reading my sexual sentence.
I hope u guys getting nice and not get cold.
C u next time and c u in your dream.
Vest wishes.
堀江竜二
Thank you sir for the suggestion of the show. I'm not really into scary movies, but I'll give it try. I wish you and your bride a great day at work. Thank you for working so hard every day. I'm not exactly sure what game you are talking about, but if you hate it that much don't let Miss Lauren make you play it. I'm sure that would be the reason you would play a game you didn't like. This is one of the things I miss about living in Arizona, the lack of seasons. Have a great week sir, please enjoy yourself. Thanks for posting to the blog. Where will you take us next week? I can hardly wait.
ReplyDelete