Monday, November 23, 2015

Booger

Hello every nuts!
This is ROOG the English sickness commander. 
Today we went to 6889cafe in minami machida with Pole and Betty. 
They don't eat meat too. 
That's why we invite that place for them. 
Fortunately they loves that foods. 
We appreciate that. 

Meat is NOT important foods to human. 
We need control to eat and if at all possible eat vegetables and fruits.  
These giving more healthy and less guilty. 
If you loves animals you will start once a week take a break eating meats. 
Maybe that will make you lite feel.  
Honestly my fart still stinky whatever. 

OK thanx for reading my dingle nasal discharge sentence.  
I hope u guys getting nice booty. 
See u next time. 
Vest wishes. 
ホリエリュウジ

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw a picture of all of you on Miss Lauren's instagram page. Some extra pretty people. It's nice having friends to share your eating pleasures with. I hope yall are staying warm and bundled this wintery season. Thank you for writing sir. Have a fine week.

    ReplyDelete