Sunday, December 6, 2015

House

Halo everyone. 
I'm ROOG the English retired frying squid. 
I'm sorry about last week ends. 
Cuz I didn't sent my fashionable blog. 
I think Many people said "boohoo Mr,ROOG Why didn't sent this week ends.  I almost cry! BooHoo!!"    
Actually I didn't wanna writing English sentence. 
You know my brain is so tiny. 
That's why if I using brain too much I'll get head explode. 
I still need my head. Cuz I have a lot of mortgage. 
I must do work a lot.  
If I die my wife will kill me. 
So I can't die I must work.  Boohoo!!

OK 
Thank you for reading my house of deadly sentence. 
I hope u guys getting nice and smooth. 
See u next time. 
Vest wishes. 
堀江竜二

1 comment:

  1. It has been forever since you posted last, seemingly. I know I sure missed seeing your words sir. Yeah I don't know what it is about these wives. My wife for some reason doesn't want me to die either. Women, right. Well to be honest, I think it would be horrible if your head exploded. Yet thank you for taking the risk with each post. I know if I had to write in Japanese, my brain might just start oozing out my ears. Have a great week sir. Happy Days.

    ReplyDelete