Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gere

Good evening everyone. 
This people is ROOG the English slimy solid construction worker. 

Two month ago we became vegetarian. 
If we can become vegan. 
But I using leather grove and shows in my work. And leather wallet too. 
She using Coach leather bag everyday. 
And we eating a egg every morning. 
Of course we using very carefully. 
So we don't become vegan. 
I glad to became vegetarian. 
Because my body righter than before. 
And I don't have a lot of sins. 
We like animals and nature. 
That's why we should save them. 
So we keep trying vegetarian life. 

By the way. 
We watched Hachi last night. 
That movie was very quiet. 
I like not loud movie. 
Richard Gere is good actor. I like him. 
Anyway probably this movie is makes you cry. 
My wife cried actually. 
She said "BOOHOO" many time. 
Anyway this movie was not bad. 
Don't miss it!! If you have time. 

OK
Thnx for reading my ovoviviparity killifish sentence. 
I hope u guys getting happy life. 
See u next time and see u later. 
Vest wishes. 
堀江竜二




1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a very sad movie. Most of the time, if a movie is named after a dog, it's gonna be a sad movie. I think yall are doing just fine in your pursuit of becoming vegetarians. There is a point where people can get so caught up, that they can feel that having pets is an act of evil. That any food they eat shouldn't even be harvested. I hope yall stay on the sane side of that line. Thank you for the post sir, and please have a fun filled week.

    ReplyDelete