Good evening every penises and vaginas.
I am ROOG the English dropped meatball source.
Last night we watched movie "JUMANJI".
That movie is not great but last scene is very good.
Stupid fun is that movie.
After that we watched "16 and pregnant " too.
Teenagers are idiot.
Of course I was.
This stupid show teaching that for every body.
MTV show is all of them stupid.
And not much music show.
Why MTV doesn't make the "real music show"? I dun know.
By the way I ate huge pudding one half hour ago.
That was really bad idea.
My stomach still gross.
Why did I buy and eat that disgusting chemical.
I don't know. Maybe my wife don't know neither.
Tomorrow we'll go work.
We hate work.
But we need a lot of money.
So we must make the money from work.
You guys too bitch!!
OK
Thx for reading my smashing testicles sentence.
I hope u guys getting nice and hard.
Plz be careful about car accidents.
See u next time.
Vest wishes.
堀江竜二
??? Okay.
ReplyDeleteI saw you eat that pudding on replay, it seemed to disappear fairly quickly. So it couldn't have been that terrible going down. I always liked Jumanji, sorry you didn't. Of course I also like Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Yeah does MTV even show music videos anymore? Maybe I'm just old. I don't understand the reasoning behind that 16 and pregnant show. Sorry you have work, she has work, we all have work, but it beats having no work and no money. Yes sir I will look out for and be careful while driving. Thank you. You have a great week too. Happiness sir.
So, I missed your birthday scope because I was sleeping. Here's something I made with my super incredible MS Paint skills to make up for it: https://i.imgur.com/jYjeYJE.png . I took the picture from Lauren's Instagram, hope you both don't mind. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. God. Words cannot express how awesome this is. Both RooG and I laughed ourselves silly when we saw this!! It's pure perfection. 😻😻😻😻 Do you have a Twitter or Instagram account?
DeleteGlad you liked it! :D It took hours of work and dedication to make it look that professional, lol. I do have a twitter account but I don't really use it that much. I created it only to login/connect with certain websites, so the only thing posted there are automatic updates. I added you yesterday (@scpolonio). No Instagram. I'm not big into the whole social networks thing.
Delete