Sunday, December 13, 2015

UFC 194 / Going to Florida

Hallo everyone. 
I'm ROOG the English unstoppable adult snail. 
Today we watched UFC fighting. 
That fights were very excited to us. 
Especially main event was spectacular. 
You guys must watch that fight. 



By the way we will go to Florida next week. 
Of course we're excited.  But little bit nervous. 
Cuz I have every fucking time customs stopped me. 
And they're every damn time clanky. 
I hate customs. Boohoo!! 

OK 
Thnx for reading my slowly sentence. 
U guys getting good day tomorrow I hope. 
Good night. 
Vest wishes. 
HORIE RYUJI 

1 comment:

  1. I know you must have lots to say about the fights. Seeing as how you use to train and fight those same fights. DO you have any videos from when you were young and crazy, fighting these fights? That fight was over way to fast, especially if you are having to pay for it. By the way, thank you for paying for it and letting me watch it. Really, they stop you every time? You must look suspicious after that long flight. I hope you make it through easily this time. I truly do hope you two kids have fun in Florida next week. Or is it this week. Whichever, please have lots of fun. Safe travels sir.

    ReplyDelete