Sunday, February 7, 2016

Orange is the New Black/ The Martian

What's up every one. 
This is ROOG the English sitter. 
We finished Orange is the New Black. 
I like that ending. 
But little bit I worry about Alex's situation. 
I love her. 
Honestly I love Red, Doggett, Tastee,  Piper, Poussey, Daya, Big Boo, Janae, Nicky, Stella, and Soso. 
Where is Nicky!? I want miss her!! Boohoo!!

By the way. 
We watched Martian in the movie theater. 
That is awesome!! Entertainment is that movie!
Maybe we'll buy DVD or Blue ray.  
But I don't wanna become astronauts. 
That job isn't good return. Too risky. 
If you guys didn't watch that you must watch. 
If you have any time. 

OK 
Thx for reading my standing sentence. 
I hope u guys getting nice day. 
C u next time. 
Vest wishes. 
堀江竜二

1 comment:

  1. Hey howdy.

    I watched the first episode of Orange is the New Black. Yeah not really the type of show that I enjoy. The Martian, now that is something I have been enjoying. I found the book and the audio book online and have been enjoying both. The wife and I also liked the movie, so much fun. Felt bad for him but still lots of fun. Have a great weekend sir. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete