Hello every cockroaches.
This is a ROOG the English smallest lice.
I appreciate you guys comments about my grandma funeral.
She was very small but her life was very huge.
She lost her husband in 58years old.
Then 20years later she lost her mother.
My mother said she was a strict disciplinarian. ←this word is hard!
But grandma was NOT strict to us.
She was very kind to grand children.
But I was always not nice to her.
I always thought when she give allowance.
I wanna punch young me again again and again.
By the way.
We watched Full Metal Jacket, Galaxy Quest, and Princess Bride Story.
These are great movies Don't miss it!! If you have time.
And I watched these cartoons.
赤毛のアン(Anne of Green Gables), 宇宙兄弟(Space Brothers), ふしぎの海のナディア(Mysterious Ocean Nadia), おそ松さん(Osomatsu San) and Archer.
Actually I watched Space Bros all episodes. But my wife got curious that show. So I watching again.
I appreciated she interested that.
Osomatsu San Is good too.
That show is parody cartoon.
That episode was like movie SAW.
but that was stupid joke parody.
You should watch if you have any time.
OK.
Thx for reading my ear wax sentence.
I hope you guys getting nice week beginning.
See you next time.
堀江竜二



I’m sorry about your grandma. Like you said, she lived a long and full life, so that may serve as a small consolation. It’s still an important loss though. I remember that at my grandma’s funerals, a few years ago, I felt more pain for my mother than for the actual death of my grandmother, as bad as that may sound. Because my grandma lived a long life, but to my mother that moment still meant that she was losing her own mother, so it was obviously way more painful for her. I also find that grandparents tend to be way more generous to their grandchildren than to their children. My parents also have stories about my grandparents being very harsh to them when they were young, but they were always nothing but kind to me. I guess age softened them up.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it was fascinating to learn how funerals are in Japan. I had no idea. So I’m glad Lauren and you decided to share that with us. Thank you! Have a nice day.