Hello every Gangsta.
Here is a ROOG the English splitter testicles.
Do u have work tomorrow?
I'm day off tomorrow.
I rule!!
By the way have u ever seen movie "Fat and sick nearly dead"?
We watched two episodes in this weekends.
Joe is Australian fat guy.
He has a lot of sickness.
Then he trying to drink vegetables fruits juice 60days.
He was well done cuz he has strong spirit I think.
He lost 60kg in two month.
More over his sickness was gone somewhere.
I thought human must eat meats.
If they don't eat that they're definitely getting sick.
I was wrong.
Human don't need meats.
Human need thinking and control.
We quit eat meats actually.
Cud we ate a lot of meats.
Chickens pigs cows sheep and fish.
Thank u very much for you guys life.
That's why it's over.
Daisy Shanti and Nucky eating meats every day.
So we shouldn't eat that.
They eat for us too!
OK
Thnx for reading my beautiful sentence.
I hope u guys getting nice and healthy.
Have a nice day and have a nice peeps.
Vest wishes.
✖︎掘ヱ龍次
○堀江竜二

I saw that show on Netflix. I am happy that you and vegetables are working out so well together. I hope you don't mind that I'll continue being the omnivore I've always been. One of my daughters is mostly a vegetarian, except she still eats McDonald’s chicken nuggets. Please keep writing sir. I can hardly wait to see what you have to share next week. Have a great week. Thank you.
ReplyDelete